What Membership Means
The small membership fee and funds raised through events are used to maintain and improve the service to the community.
- Join in social & community events
- Develop & learn
- Connect with residents past & current
- Use your skills to benefit the community
- Access the breath of knowledge held by the individuals of the Thorney Society
Please join us… Membership Enquiry
What the society does
- A calendar of public & members events.
- Run the Thorney Heritage Museum.
- Join with other cultural, heritage & archaeological organisations across East Anglia.
- Provide research facilities & materials.
- Administer family history records.
- Give village tours by blue badge guide.
- Collect, investigate & document artefacts.
- Exercises a watching brief over village architecture and building features.
- Assist schools with history activity events.